1. SCOPE OF APPLICATION These General Conditions of Sale apply to the purchase of online cinema tickets for private purposes via
the ARBEMAX online ticketing platform.
3. ARBEMAX ARBEMAX PLC is a private limited company incorporated under Belgian law with its registered office at Galerie du center 57, 1000 Brussels. For the sale of tickets, it acts in its own name but also on behalf of subsidiaries which operate cinema complexes in which the customer purchases an ARBEMAX ticket In the event of complaints, questions or problems concerning the purchase of products, the customer can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
4. CUSTOMER A “customer” is any person who purchases products for non-business purposes through the website. By going through the sales process and placing the order, the customer confirms that they have the necessary capacity to conclude this agreement. If they are a minor, they confirm that that they at least have the authorization of their guardian.
5. CUSTOMER INFORMATION On its website, ARBEMAX provides all the necessary information concerning tickets, including the pricing in effect at the time of purchase, information relating to the schedule at the time of purchase, the day and time of ticket validity, and the other conditions of use which are linked to the tickets.The prices that are mentioned include all costs related to the purchase and use of tickets, unless expressly stated otherwise on the website. Information relating to the use of tickets can also be recalled on the purchase confirmation and the proof of entry that the customer receives. Each use of tickets is, moreover, subject to the internal regulations of the cinema.
6. SALES PROCESS The customer can purchase tickets on the website by completing the different stages of the process, in particular by indicating: 1 The desired film, 2 The desired day and time, 3 The desired quantity of tickets, 4 Payment process, 5 Entering the personal data required to receive the purchase confirmation, proof of entry and electronic delivery of tickets. Each step of the sales process is explained on the website. The customer has the possibility of checking his order and of correcting it before proceeding to the payment. The customer has, at the time of his purchase, the possibility of acquainting themselves with the present General Conditions of Sale and the declaration relating to respect of private life. The purchase of a ticket assumes their acceptance.
7. PAYMENT Tickets can be paid for using the online payment methods that are available on the website.The customers themselves bear the costs that the financial institution charges the customer for the transfer of the purchase amount to ARBEMAX. If the customer enters into consideration for a reduced rate (or meets the conditions for obtaining a reduced rate) as communicated on the website, ARBEMAX is entitled to request supporting documents in order to verify the customer's entitlement to the reduced rate.All purchases are payable immediately. ARBEMAX reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order in the event of any indication of fraud.
8. DELIVERY Unless explicitly mentioned otherwise on the website, the delivery of the products is always done electronically, for example by sending the purchase confirmation and proof of entry to the email address provided by the customer.The customer is responsible for the validity of the email address provided and must personally ensure the functioning and security of the email programme used to receive tickets. ARBEMAX is not responsible for the risk of loss of tickets sent electronically and not delivered by the customer's provider.The customer always receives an email with the confirmation of their purchase and a summary of the main data of the purchase. It is up to the customer to retain this email. If the customer does not receive an email with the confirmation of the purchase of the tickets ordered, they can contact ARBEMAX at the email address mentioned in article 3 of these conditions. Any ticket purchase confirmation contains proof of entry or a link to this proof with an access code which entitles the customer to receive in the cinema the cinema tickets purchased personally. Each proof of entry, each reservation code and each of the codes linked to a ticket is unique, cannot be modified or copied and can only be used once, unless expressly indicated otherwise. Any complaint by the customer must be made in writing no later than 10 days following the date of the screening for which the ticket(s) had been purchased.
9. RIGHT TO CANCELLATION When purchasing tickets, and therefore reserving seats for a specific cinema screening or for a special event, the customer has no right to cancellation.
10. LIABILITY ARBEMAX guarantees that the products have the characteristics mentioned on the website when purchasing the tickets. However, ARBEMAX does not guarantee that the programming of the films will remain unchanged for a determined period.ARBEMAX will refund the purchased tickets within 30 days only in the event of proven technical problems on the website resulting in the customer not receiving the purchased tickets at the specified email address. ARBEMAX's liability is limited in all cases to the value of the tickets purchased. However, the customer remains liable for any errors made in the purchase process, such as the indication of an incorrect email address or the incorrect indication of the quantity of products or the characteristics of the products (e.g. choice of film, place of the screening, time of the screening).The customer is also responsible for the use which is made of the tickets, such as the loss of the tickets, the use of the tickets outside the validity period, for of allowing other people to use the tickets without the agreement of the customer, and for any unlawful use of the products.
11. PERSONAL DATA The personal data collected when ordering tickets online is for this sole purpose. They are shared by ARBEMAX PLC (ADVENTURE CINEMA) whose head office is established at Galerie du Center 57 Bloc II, 1000 Brussels and its partners involved in the organisation of the ticketing. They are kept for 1 month after the cinema screening for which the ticket was purchased.The data subject has a right of access, rectification, limitation of processing, erasure, or portability concerning their data. These rights can be exercised free of charge by email sent to the address email@example.com Proof of identity may be requested.The data subject also has a right to complain to the Data Protection Authority.
12. CHANGES TO THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE ARBEMAX reserves the right to modify these General Conditions of Sale at any time and without prior warning, in particular with a view to adapting them to modifications in the services offered or in legal or regulatory requirements. The customer will find the General Conditions of Sale in force at the time of each purchase on the website.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND COURT OF JURISDICTION All sales are subject to Belgian law. Only the courts of Brussels have the necessary jurisdiction to rule on the potential dispute.